...into the future
Ok, I finally joined the cyberworld with my first blog entry. Why now? To quote that great poet, Steve Miller, "Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' Into the future."
I decided to have a photoblog of images I've taken in the Chicago area. It's a nice way for friends and family who moved away from area to keep in touch with what's going on here and it might inspire them to do the same thing and create a photoblog.
The first picture wasn't taken in Chicago but is a montage of images from a recent trip to Southern California. I enjoyed the healthy cuisine of LA and San Diego, especially meals from Tommy's, Rubio's and In-N-Out burger. I'll include a couple more shots from this trip over the next week while I look through pictures I took over the weekend.
There it is. My first post. Fly like an eagle.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home