Friday, August 11, 2006

...got your picture, Girls on film.


20060810_JASMINE_GUY
Originally uploaded by emotional baggage claim.

I was walking north on Michigan Avenue last night when I saw Jasmine Guy(Whitley from Different World) outside of the Hard Rock Hotel & China Grill. She's in town to promote the Turks and Caicos film festival because she's on the festival's board. I heard her on the radio in the morning talking about the film fest, but I didn't know there was a party for it tonight. It looks like a lot of paparazi, but it's just 2 pros while the rest were tourists.

Not too many people knew who she was. I heard a women telling her family it was the little kid from the Cosby Show. I was going to correct her, but I thought it was funny that she mistook Jasmine for Raven Symone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home