Sunday, April 01, 2007

...As we fight beneath your standard: Proud! Exulting in your name! D-E-M-O-N-S!

Here is the last basketball picture for this season. Tom Kleinschmidt is driving the lane against Marquette. This is also the last road game I covered. The Milwaukee roadtrip was always fun. The Bradley Center (which replaced the MECCA Arena) just opened so everything in the building was nice, shiny, and clean. The lighting was the best in all the games I had seen. The food they had in the media room was great, the game was always fun, and the post game press conference was entertaining with Kevin O'Neill speaking his mind at the podium. After the game we'd take a short drive to Toy's Restaurant for some Chinese food. I made three of these trips. The only other trips I made were to South Bend and Louisville. I made the Louisville trip once and it would have been my favorite trip if we would have won. The Notre Dame trip was not very memorable. We don't drink the Kelly green Kool-Aid so walking around on the campus just wasn't inspiring to us. Memphis would have been the game I would have liked to cover, but it was too long of a drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home