4 days till the marathon
Didn't run today. I have a cold that is still lingering so another rest day. I'll run 4 miles tomorrow, then 30 minutes on Friday.
I don't know what else to write, so here is the current playlist on my mp3 player. I don't want to do anything stupid so I won't run with it this week.
Breathe-Prodigy
Super Bon Bon-Soul Coughing
War Cry-Joe Strummer
Bullitt-The City of Prague Philharmonc
Dani California-Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Sweet Escape-Gwen Stefani
Sabotage-Beastie Boys
There's No Other Way-Blur
My Favourite Game-The Cardigans
Ready, Steady, Go-Oakenfold
Extreme Ways-Moby
I don't know what else to write, so here is the current playlist on my mp3 player. I don't want to do anything stupid so I won't run with it this week.
Breathe-Prodigy
Super Bon Bon-Soul Coughing
War Cry-Joe Strummer
Bullitt-The City of Prague Philharmonc
Dani California-Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Sweet Escape-Gwen Stefani
Sabotage-Beastie Boys
There's No Other Way-Blur
My Favourite Game-The Cardigans
Ready, Steady, Go-Oakenfold
Extreme Ways-Moby

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home