Whistling past the graveyard
Struggled through my 18 mile run yesterday. Chicago half marathon is next week. Legs feel dead. I might run on Wednesday or Thursday, but I'll just ride my bike 2 or 3 times to recover. Hopefully I'll have something in my legs for a fast pace in the 1/2 marathon.
This morning I saw something odd. I was taking pictures of some monuments at Bohemian National Cemetery on the northwest side of Chicago and I noticed a woman jogging through the cemetery. After taking my pictures I drove out of the cemetery and noticed the runner had crossed the street and was about to continue her jog in the Monroe Cemetery which is right across the street. It took me awhile to get comfortable taking pictures in a cemetery, but I don't think I could ever run through one. How would you plan that out. I'd be running sprints through the cemetery even on an easy day.
This morning I saw something odd. I was taking pictures of some monuments at Bohemian National Cemetery on the northwest side of Chicago and I noticed a woman jogging through the cemetery. After taking my pictures I drove out of the cemetery and noticed the runner had crossed the street and was about to continue her jog in the Monroe Cemetery which is right across the street. It took me awhile to get comfortable taking pictures in a cemetery, but I don't think I could ever run through one. How would you plan that out. I'd be running sprints through the cemetery even on an easy day.
Labels: Chicago marathon training

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home