Thursday, April 19, 2007

Eric LaSalle: actor, director, and auto repair

This is for my friend Greg in San Francisco. He would appreciate this picture of an obscure Chicago landmark. It's an auto repair shop on LaSalle and Erie in the River North area. Whenever I'd pass this sign I'd think of Eriq LaSalle, one of the original doctors on er(he also played Darryl Jenks, the heir to the Soul Glo company in Coming to America). One night we were out, back when Greg lived in Chicago, and drove past the sign. Before I could tell my witty observation about the sign, he beat me to the punch. I also believe the parking gods looked down on him that night. When we looked for a spot, one would opened up for him every time. Greg, you are a gangster of love. You fly like an eagle and speak of the the pompatus of love my friend.

1 Comments:

Blogger gmorishige said...

Awesome. I think Eriq now works at at the Chuck E Cheese as the Big Mouse every other Tuesday.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home