Lay it all on the line
In the May 2007 Runner's World they had 101 tips for finding motivation in your running. Number one on the list is to create a blog. The idea is to post your mileage and comment on your running program, then give the web address to family and friends.
I'm running the Chicago Marathon this year have fallen behind in the training plan. I had some injuries and the motivation is waning. So this blog will for the time being track how my training to progressing. I'm actually thinking of putting up a video blog on Youtube just to make things more interesting. Stay tuned for more info this weekend. Can't wait for all of the encouraging comments from my friends.
I'm running the Chicago Marathon this year have fallen behind in the training plan. I had some injuries and the motivation is waning. So this blog will for the time being track how my training to progressing. I'm actually thinking of putting up a video blog on Youtube just to make things more interesting. Stay tuned for more info this weekend. Can't wait for all of the encouraging comments from my friends.
Labels: Chicago marathon training

1 Comments:
Why work hard when growing a second chin is so much easier?
Post a Comment
<< Home